Q: I am looking for a helper for once a week? How much do you charge?
A: Our Rates are as follows
– R180.00 for 2hours, 2 maids. This service is recommended for small households
– R280.00 for full day, one maid
– R360.00 for 4hours, 2 maids.
Q: What will the cleaning entail?
A: The maids will perform all duties within general house cleaning including ironing.
Q: What time can I expect the team at my house?
A: We drop off from as early as 5:45 – 9:00 the latest. The office will arrange to confirm time suitable for you.
Q: Do I have to provide lunch or tea?
A: The maids are encouraged to bring their own lunch, you are not obliged to provide.
Q: Do I have to be at home during the cleaning?
A: No need to be at home, we can arrive before you live for work or notify us as to where to find the keys.
Q: Will the cleaner bring cleaning material and equipment?
A: We only provide cleaning material for half day cleaning services. Full day you provide your own unless special arrangement and request is arranged beforehand
Q: What if something gets damaged during the cleaning?
A: We treat you and your home with complete respect. if something gets damaged we will go out of our way to repair or replace it. The house maids is a public liability insured company, claims are filed when necessary.
Q: How does booking and payment work?
A: You can book by sending an email or complete our online form, We will then forward you an invoice which is payable in advance via EFT or direct deposit. We discourage cash payment.
Q: What is your cancellation policy?
A: Please notify us the day before cleaning service day, cancellation on the day of service will not be entertained and payment made will be forfeited
Q: I am moving out or moving in of a place? I need the place cleaned. Please quote me.
A: Please provide the following information for estimated quotation
– Area/ size of the home?
– How many bedrooms, bathrooms lounges, dining rooms, TV rooms, studies, playrooms etc?
– Does the kitchen have a separate scullery?
– Are there carpets requiring a professional clean or will a vacuum suffice?
– If the carpets require a professional clean, how many carpets and in which rooms?
– Are the floors tiled or wooden flooring?
– Are the windows standard or cottage pane?
– Is this a single or double storey home?
– Are there domestic quarters or flat requiring a clean?
– Is the home furnished or unfurnished?
– Is there any other special requests?
Q: How many cleaners do you bring?
A: We bring 2-8 cleaners according to the size of the house or amount of work required.
Q: How long does the cleaning take?
A: It will take +- 6-8hours, it all depend on the amount of work needs to be done.
Q: What carpet cleaning method do you use?
A: We only over wet extraction/ steam cleaning of carpet. We don’t offer dry carpet cleaning
Q: How long will it take for the carpet to dry?
A: Its takes +-3 hours to be walk-on friendly but we recommend that you let it dry completely overnight